Read & Learn Picture Book Set
Read & Learn Picture Books
Read and learn with these beloved children's stories annotated to teach little one's life skills!
The Tale of Peter Rabbit
When old Mrs. Rabbit has to run an errand, she warns Peter Rabbit and his siblings to stay far away from Mr. McGregor's garden. When Peter disobeys, he finds himself on a scary adventure! This book is annotated with excerpts from:
● BOOK ABOUT ANIMALS. by CONCORD, N. H.and RUFUS MERRILL. (1850)
Rabbit Nature Study
● FRIENDS IN FEATHERS AND FUR, ANDOTHER NEIGHBORS, FOR YOUNG FOLKS by JAMES JOHONNOT(1885)
Rabbit Nature Study Cont.
● DEADFALLS AND SNARES by A. R. HARDING (1907)
How to Trap Rabbits
● MISS LESLIE'S NEW COOKERY BOOK by ELIZA LESLIE (1857)
How to Make Rabbit Pot Pie
● COOKERY FOR LITTLE GIRLS byOLIVE HYDE FOSTER (1910)
How to Make Pie Crust
● MYTHS AND LEGENDS OF THE SIOUX by Mrs. Marie L. Mclaughlin (1916)
The Tale of Squirrel Nutkin
It's time for the squirrels to go collect nuts on Owl Island! But, will their plans be thwarted by the impertinant squirrel named Nutkin? This book is annotated with excerpts from:
● FRIENDS IN FEATHERS AND FUR, ANDOTHER NEIGHBORS, FOR YOUNG FOLKS by JAMES JOHONNOT (1885)
Squirrel Nature Study & Owl Nature Study
● HOW TO MAKE AND SET TRAPS by J. HARRINGTON KEENE (1902)
How to Trap Squirrels
● HOUSEKEEPING IN OLD VIRGINIA by MARION CABELL TYREE (1877)
Barbecue Squirrel Recipe
● THE WHITE HOUSE COOK BOOK by MRS. F.L. GILLETTE AND HUGO ZIEMANN (1887))
Squirrel Soup Recipe
The Tailor of Gloucester
When the tailor of Gloucester becomes ill, some sneaky mice friends decide to surprise him!
In this edition of the beloved story by Beatrix Potter, read and learn all about mice and how to make a sewing kit, thread a needle, tie a knot, and more!
This book is annotated with excerpts from:
- FRIENDS IN FEATHERS AND FUR, AND OTHER NEIGHBORS, FOR YOUNG FOLKS By JAMES JOHONNOT (1885)
- THE MARY FRANCES SEWING BOOK By JANE EAYRE FRYER (1913)
The Little Red Hen
When the Little Red Hen finds a seed in the barnyard she sets off on an adventure she never expected!
Learn with her how to grow a crop of wheat, and bake a loaf of bread.
This book isannotated with excerpts from:
● A little Book for A little Cook BY L.P. HUBBARD (1905)
How to Bake Bread and Biscuits
● HEBREW LIFE AND TIMES by HAROLD B. HUNTING (1921)
How to Grow Wheat
● LIFE ON THE FARM; IN AMUSING RHYME by KIGGINS & KELLOGG
A Farm Poem